Friday, August 15, 2014

Miso Ginger Spiralized Carrot Lettuce Cups



After blogging about my Toasted Sesame Miso Ginger Spiralized Carrot and mentioning how I could see it used in a lettuce cup I just had to go and try it out!  I had some leftover chicken that had spicy seasoning on it which made it even more perfect!  So for this wrap I used some Iceburg Lettuce leaves but I'm thinking it would be awesome using some Cabbage leaves as well.  A Large Spiralized Carrot througouhly coated with a serving of Bolthouse Miso Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing, 7g Toasted Sesame Seeds, 1/2 oz./14g Chopped Cashews, and 2 oz. of Chicken.  It was really great!  Having everything I loved about the Toasted Sesame Miso Ginger Spiralized Carrot plus some!  I look forward to making it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment